EGGER shows the versatility and decorative potential of wood products
Every working day presents new challenges for architects, manufacturers and distributors. The key to success in the construction industries is the optimal and timely implementation of projects and the satisfaction of clients and clients. Versatile, easy to work with materials like wood can streamline the process without sacrificing design or options. Wood, in addition to being a structural material, can also be used in the form of wood composite panels and wood-based products. EGGER is a company with a history of producing many different types of wood products with unique goals and applications within one design.
Among EGGER’s offerings is its new decorative collection 2020-22, with more color options, more matching decors and more support services. Released in 2017, the new 2020-22 additions are a further development of the EGGER decorative collection. In order to support its customers, the wood-based materials company maintains an up-to-date database of its constantly evolving collection at all times on a new mobile application. The new EGGER decorative collection app provides access to all decoration and product information anytime, anywhere. In the interest of customer success, architects, manufacturers and distributors also receive a coordinated complete package for furniture and interior design.
Almost 30 percent of the decor line has been updated; while successful products remain in the range and are complemented by trends, new textures create an authentic feel. To facilitate coordination, EGGER now offers a set of matching decors and materials for its entire collection. For example, all Eurodekor decors are available on particle board and MDF board, Eurolight Lightweight board, OSB Combiline and laminate. Borders of the same color and texture complete the product line. âWe remain true to our promise of reliability and continuity and are also able to embrace the latest trends in trends,â says Hubert HÃ¶glauer, Head of Marketing and Product Management for Furniture and Interior Design.
Features of the EGGER Decorative Collection 2020â22:
- Combination of decors and materials throughout the collection.
- Almost 30 percent of the decor line has changed, successful designs remain in the line and are complemented by trends.
- With the new EGGER Decorative Collection app, the entire collection is always at your fingertips.
- New textures for more character and authenticity: ST32 Feelwood Vintage synchronized, ST19 Deepskin Excellent, ST20 Metal Brushed.
- There are nine trending worlds under the global motto “ConnectEmotion”: ModernClassics, FutureRetro, PureNature, PerfectImperfection, LightUrban, BlackOptions, ColoredMonochrome, MetalFusion and MattEmotion.
- New selection of countertop decors expanded with reproductions of stone, concrete, metal, ceramic and wood; decorations selected in endless repetition.
- Extended product range: compact 12 mm thick worktop and PerfectSense Topmatt matt worktop with edge.
- Extensive decor selection for PerfectSense Gloss and Matt. PerfectSense Topmatt laminate is available to match all matt lacquered panels.
- More than 3000 edge variations, in the same decor or as an accent.
- New versions of compact laminates: with black, white, light gray or gray core or in flame-retardant Flammex quality.