The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate over the forecast period. Boise Cascade Co., Celulosa Arauco y Constitucion SA, JM Huber Corp., Louisiana-Pacific Corp., Lowes Companies Inc., Patrick Industries Inc., Raute Corp., Roseburg Forest Products Co., West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd., and Weyerhaeuser Co. are some of the major players in the market. To make the most of the opportunities, sellers in the market should focus more on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increase in residential and commercial construction has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high volatility in commodity prices could hamper the growth of the market.
Engineered Wood Products Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The engineered wood products market is segmented as follows:
- Structural wood I-beams
- Glued laminated timber
- North America
- South America
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70872
Related industry reports include:
Global woodworking machinery market – The global woodworking machinery market is segmented by application (furniture, construction and others) and by geography (Europe, APAC, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Global wood recycling market – The global wood recycling market is segmented by material (paper and cardboard and waste wood) and geography (Americas, APAC and EMEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Engineered Wood Products Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. Our engineered wood products market report covers the following areas:
- Engineered wood products market size
- Engineered Wood Products Market Trends
- Industry analysis of the engineered wood products market
This study identifies the growing demand for durable and eco-friendly flooring as one of the major reasons for the growth of the engineered wood products market over the next few years.
Engineered Wood Products Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the engineered wood products market. Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our Engineered Wood Products market research reports are designed to provide entry support, client profile and mergers & acquisitions as well as strategic go-live support. the market.
Sign up today for a free trial and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports. The Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Engineered Wood Products Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- Market CAGR over the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the engineered wood products market over the next five years
- Estimation of the engineered wood products market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the engineered wood products market
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Vendor Information
- Comprehensive details of the factors that will challenge the growth of the Engineered Wood Products Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Predictions for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market Segmentation by Type by Volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by volume chart type
- Structural timber I-beams – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Glulam – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- LVL – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Chart of market opportunities by type of volume
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market Opportunity by Geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Boise Cascade Co.
- Celulosa Arauco y Constitution SA
- JM Huber Corp.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp.
- Lowes Companies Inc.
- Patrick Industries Inc.
- Raute Corp.
- Roseburg Forest Products Co.
- West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd.
- Weyerhaeuser Co.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]